Marketing, Social Media, Public Relations
When you understand design and the underlying technology of the Internet, social content and digital distribution like we do, it sets us apart from those with generic marketing titles. Our degree in Advertising Design and 20+ years experience working on campaigns, marketing materials, conferences and more doesn’t hurt either. The first thing we do is learn about your business. This is standard for any good marketer, but our approach is a bit different. We evaluate your company and needs in part to decide if we’re a good fit for you. Sometimes, we’re not, and we really need to believe in what you’re trying to sell or we won’t feel comfortable taking you on as a client. Seriously.
We won’t spout off some nonsense about how “there’s no amount of money in the world that would sway us” or anything, although there are businesses where that’s true (poltical, porn, drugs come to mind) but the best thing to do is give us a call and we’ll have a chat. Free. If we think we can improve your business’ bottom line, improve its’ image, or otherwise help, we’ll tell you. If we feel it’s not a good fit, we’ll do what we can to point you in the right direction, all at no risk to you. So what have you got to lose?
Services We Offer in Marketing, PR, Campaigns, Social Media Management
- Extensive market research capabilities including competitive analysis, SEO, SEP, Keyword optimization
- Social Media training, campaigns, targeted promotions and more
- Custom Facebook and Twitter pages for enhanced cohesiveness with website and other materials
- Special promotional campaigns; Contests, giveaways, Social Network building
- Email newsletters, special email blasts, design and formatting of email newsletter templates
- Professional press release creation and various submission services including guaranteed placements
- Web back-linking, posting in forums and social sites, automation of postings across many networks at once
- Mobile campaigns with SMS messaging, mobile advertising and more
- Event/Conference planning services from conference room to conference center sized events
- Online seminar creation with signups, promorions, advertising and more
- Copywriting for content, articles, promo pieces, posts, and text ads
- Copy editing for all types of written media
- Video marketing services from scripts/storyboards to video production, finishing and distribution
If you can think it, we can do it, but our real value comes in the things you may never have even considered. We aren’t afraid to admit either that we’ve had some personal bumps on the road to success, it’s often been difficult as we watched industries and geographic areas dying and being reinvented literally overnight. Such was the case with the dot com boom and bust in the late 1990′s top early 2001, that was… interesting. Through these times we have learned through personal and professional experience what risks are acceptable, and which to avoid like tje plague. That’s experience you simply can’t buy. Unless you biy it from someone like us of course.
Call Now. (304) 873-MAC1 (6221)
You can also fill out our contact form now